Polycotton (35% Cotton, 65% Polyester), Dri-fit
Chef Jacket Specifications
- Cross-over Yoke with Overlapped Collar
- 3 Concealed Snap Buttons
- Opens Half Way Through from Collar Opening
- Red Piping on Yoke
- Pen Pocket on Left Sleeve
- Full Dri-fit at the Back Panel
Not The Usual Chef Jacket You Have
Parsley is not like your typical Chef Jacket where you can snap all buttons from the top to the bottom. Parsley design was inspired by a T-Shirt where you can put it on and off easily. To increase ventilation and stretch of the Chef Jacket, Parsley was made to have full dri-fit at the back panel.
Why Chefs love this chef jacket?
The cooling air vent at the back that absorbs sweat like a sponge. It allows air to flow through with the breathable holes and channels the sweat to the surface and evaporates into the air. That's how our dri-fit keeps you cool and dry.
Chef Jacket sizing is the measurement from the chef jacket’s body.
- Designed for Everyday Wear
- Strong Seams for Extra Durability
- High-grade materials and Excellent Workmanship
- Tried & Tested: Home or Commercial Machine Wash
- In-house Manufacture to Ensure Each Uniform is Made Right.
Wearing unisex size M, standing 178cm
Please note that this product is worn by a professional model. It is intended to use for illustration only. There may be slight variations in the colours of fabrics, dyes, prints or embroideries of the image you see on your monitor and the actual product. Colour can differ due to the nature of fabric dyes, weather at the time of dying and differences in display outputs due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and capabilities of computer monitors.